ChurchWoods Affordable Housing
ChurchWoods is an affordable housing development that is being planned for Charlestown, RI. Located in the Traditional Village District, ChurchWoods Housing will be within walking distance of the grocery store, bank and library.
• Buildings and ground that are dignified, flexible, and support social interaction.
• Energy Efficient systems that lower operating costs and provide a return on investment.
• Low-impact development with native and noninvasive landscaping.
• Healthy interiors with low VOC and non-toxic materials.
• Accessible apartments that foster aging in place.
ChurchWoods is a project of Washington County Community Development Corporation and has the support of the Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island and the Town of Charlestown.
- Date August 20, 2015
- Tags Architecture, Design